Invokes the original or the interpolation based inference method
function [output,IRR,ORR,ARR] = ievalfis(input, fis, inferencetype,params)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- ConsRelFuzz CRF:Fuzzy rule interpolation by the conservation of the relative fuzziness
- DisplayError Display an error message in the Command Window and pop-up an error message box.
- FIVE FIVE: Fuzzy Inference by Interpolation in Vague Environment
- FRIPOC FRIPOC:Fuzzy Rule Interpolation based on POlar Cuts
- GM GM: Interpolation of fuzzy rules by the Generalized Methodology
- IMUL IMUL:Fuzzy rule interpolation for multidimensional input spaces
- KH KH:Linear interpolation of fuzzy rules by the method of Kóczy & Hirota
- KHstabilizedOpt Optimized version of 'KHstabilized'.
- LESFRI Fuzzy Rule Interpolation based on the method of least squares
- MACI MACI:Modified Alpha Cut based Interpolation of fuzzy rules
- VEIN Vague Environment based two-step fuzzy rule INterpolation (VEION)
- VKK VKK:Linear interpolation of fuzzy rules by the method of Vass, Kalmįr & Kóczy
- EvalFisVector Calculate the the output of a fuzzy system for a sample data set.
- FRIT Graphical user interface for the Fuzzy Rule Interpolation (FRI) ToolBox
- Test We read the FIS data from disk
- example_script % Script for experimentations of the FRI methods with two fuzzy systems and two observations
Generated on Fri 05-Sep-2008 09:37:47 by m2html © 2005